Wedding Photography Agreement
We have read, understood and agree with the following conditions
1. We agree that payment of the $500 deposit confirms our booking. The Art of Zowie Photography reserves the date and time agreed on. For this reason all deposits are non-refundable if the wedding date id cancelled or postponed.
2. We give permission for The Art of Zowie Photography to use any photographs taken in competitions, exhibitions, editorial, and other advertising purposes. (permission will be asked for magazine purposes)
3. It is understood that no other photographer, amateur or professional shall be allowed to photograph at formal locations while The Art of Zowie Photography is working.
4. The Art of Zowie Photography will take every care, but liability of The Art of Zowie Photography in the event of any non supply of images of images discussed or displayed is limited to the refund in part of monies paid at the discretion of The Art of Zowie Photography.
5. We understand that all money be paid by the due date on the invoice.
6. We agree to advise caterers and hire cars of the wedding schedule.
7. We agree to advise The Art of Zowie Photography in writing of any changes to the details listed on this agreement.
8. We understand that should the requested photographer not be available for any reason, The Art of Zowie Photography will provide another photographer and notify us of this change.
9 We accept the responsibility to check these details prior to the wedding day.
10. If the 8 hour package is chosen, a meal will need to be provided to the photographer.